PROFESSIONAL SEO SERVICES COMPANY IN BANGALORE
The Best SEO Companies are always transparent and do not shy away from answering questions.
SEO is the practice of optimizing a website for Google search with the goal of earning higher web traffic levels and improving the visibility of the site.
SEO tactics can include optimizing the website content, structure, and on-page elements like titles, metatags, and anchor text.
Why do you need SEO for your website?
To put it simply, "SEO" helps your website show up on the first page of search engines for keywords related to your business.
The better you are ranking in Google or Bing results, the more sales and revenue will pour into your pocket!
In other words, your business can't afford to ignore SEO.
Online marketing simply means getting a website found by a search engine and its users. That's what we do for a living!
If you aren't ranking on the first page of Google, Bing or Yahoo results for your chosen keywords, you are losing customers every day.
There are over 1 trillion searches performed online each year!
Your business needs to be found!
Get exposure today!
SEO is still the best way to get ranked.
A web search engine is a computer program that crawls across the internet looking for websites, extracting data about their content and importance, then ranking them in order of relevance.
Do you see how this directly relates to your business?
If potential customers can't find your website, they will never be your customers.
That's why SEO is important. It helps potential customers find you, through search engines like Google!
You need to make sure that your website is ranked highly because it means more sales and revenue for your business.
You can't afford to ignore SEO. No serious business can!
When looking for an SEO company, it is important to consider the company's experience, size, and reputation. It is also important to ask the company about its approach to SEO and how it plans to improve the visibility of your website.
- Please know that no one can guarantee the No.1 ranking on Google. If an SEO company guarantees you a No.1 rank, dealing with them would be a high-risk affair.
- A good SEO company will offer clients very realistic commitments and set the right expectations, instead of over-promising to sign you up, only to disappoint you later on.
- A genuine SEO company never hides its SEO process, and it is always transparent about what it can offer you.
- A shady SEO services company tries to confuse a client with technical jargon, while a genuine SEO expert helps you understand how things work.
- Every client and their needs are different. A good SEO company never offers pre-defined SEO packages, they don't work anymore. (Read about SEO package scam.)
- ASK QUESTIONS to your SEO services agency and see how they respond. Are they confident and able to accurately clearly your doubts?
- The great SEO companies that actually deliver exceptional results never call themselves "the BEST SEO COMPANY".
- Check if their website has mentioned terms like: We are the best SEO services provider, we are rated No.1, clients love us, we are award-winning, we are the top SEO agency, etc. There are many SEO providers who just claim to be the best, with no verifiable awards or recognitions.
- The SEO industry is fast-changing and challenging, good SEOs know this and they are always open to new learning. Know one knows everything. If your SEO company keeps saying, "We know everything", then it's time to fire them.
On average, small businesses can expect to pay between $800 and $2,000 per month for an SEO service. (Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 1,50,000 per month).
However, the exact cost of SEO will vary depending on the size of your business, the competitiveness of your industry, and the level of optimization you need.
No matter who you ultimately trust to provide SEO services for your business, how much SEO ultimately costs depends on many variables, including:
▶The technical competence of your website, as well as the CMS (content management system) that is used to manage the site's content.
▶Current visibility/rankings in organic search engine results pages (SERPs) for the desired keywords and phrases.
▶Current brand visibility and organic search traffic levels.
▶Experience and expertise level of the company providing SEO services.
▶Your competitors' SEO strategies and the relative difficulty of achieving high visibility for your desired keywords.
▶The size of your business and/or website. Larger businesses with more robust websites will have higher SEO costs than smaller businesses with simple websites.
▶The geographic location(s) you want to target. If you're targeting a local market, your SEO costs will be lower than if you're targeting a global market.
To get an accurate picture of how much you should expect to pay for SEO services, we need to understand your specific needs and objectives. Once we have that information, we can provide you with a detailed proposal outlining the services we would provide and the associated costs.
If you're ready to start improving your website's organic traffic, contact us today for a free consultation.
We'll take a look at your website and give you a breakdown of what you can expect to pay for our SEO services.
A good SEO company will work with you to create a plan that fits your budget and helps you achieve your business goals.
So if you're interested in SEO, don't hesitate to get in touch. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
SEO is one of the most cost-effective online marketing strategies available, and it can provide a high return on investment (ROI).
SEO help you achieve higher rankings in the search engine results pages (SERP), which can result in more website visitors, leads, and sales.
According to a study by MarketingSherpa, SEO produces an average ROI of 314%, compared to other online marketing channels like social media (122%), email marketing (118%) and paid search (110%).
According to another study by Forrester, increasing your organic website traffic through SEO can increase your company's revenue by up to 55%.
SEO is a long-term investment and it should not be rushed. A good SEO company will always take their time to consider all the factors and provide you with a solution that will work best for your website.
Results, like most things in life, are created through one's actions.
Our SEO consulting provides you with the guidance necessary to do well, moving forward.
You can expect to see results right away, but it takes longer for those rankings to build up.
When clients come to us for SEO help, they frequently tell us things like:
- "My last marketing agency didn't have a clue what they were doing."
- "I wasted a lot of money before I called you guys."
- "We had some bad luck with some SEO agencies."
- "I feel like I'm working very hard (in the wrong way) and seeing no results."
These stories and comments reflect the same sentiment:
- Customers who have done their own keyword research aren't seeing results.
- Customers who haven't built website architecture around search engine requirements aren't seeing results.
- Customers who haven't started link building efforts are struggling to find new customers online.
It's not that these clients don't want to see results. It's that they haven't done the groundwork required for success!
With our detailed SEO services, we're able to save you time and frustration by helping you with the things that matter most.
We take all of your marketing efforts into consideration, not just SEO.
Let us help you today.
If you don't see improvements in your Google organic rankings within 60 days, we will issue a 100% money back. No questions asked.
We take all the risks!
We've been in business since 2006, and what we have learned tells us that there is no longer any reason to be afraid of Google's algorithm updates if you remember a few things:
We're not only 100% comfortable with the SEO services we provide, but can confidently offer this guarantee because we know you'll see positive results before the 60-day mark.
We Are Transparent
You’ll know where your money goes
We won’t offer you an ‘SEO package’ that pretends your needs are the same as everyone else’s. We will work with you to find out what you really want from SEO, and we’ll tell you upfront how much it will cost to get you there.
We Are Experienced
We started offering SEO professionally in 2006 and have witnessed the SEO space grow by leaps and bounds during the last decade.
We have helped over 600 customers grow their online presence by ranking top for competitive keywords in Google search results. Plus, we stand behind our "60 Day Money Back" guarantee, because we're confident that you will be pleased with the end result; more exposure!
We Are Ethical
We’ll treat your site like it’s our own.
There’s a lot of talk about ethics in the SEO industry. At SeoServicesBangalore.in (SEO Services Bangalore), we’re not about talk. We won’t take any risks with your brand and reputation.
We’ve seen a lot of SEO companies come and go in search over the years; we know what it takes to get you to the top – and keep you there. Our SEO process is in alignment with the Google Webmaster Guidelines.